Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Bush Derangement Syndrome

My family owns a Nintendo Wii. I love it and the kids love it. My son also loves Start Wars and Lego’s, so we are quite excited to see what the Lego Star Wars game for the Wii is all about. It was released today.

So I Google it and come across a site with a demonstration how the controls function. It turns out that the lightsaber action is not quite as hot as the Star Wars game that will be coming out next year.

The funny part is this comment that was inserted amongst all the Wii fanboy’s and haters. This from a Wii hater.


As far as Star Wars is concerned it unfortunately will never die. I bet even Bush is a fan. If all of the star wars toys, games, and overall merchandise in the world were to suddenly vanish the earth would implode from the sudden absence of 32% of it's mass. Without all that junk though, what is going to help run global economy into the ground? Bratz dolls?


So Star Wars is Bush's fault.

No comments: